- B Corp Certification — What do Patagonia, Ben & Jerry’s and Athleta all have in common? They have pledged to be a force for good! B Corps take social purpose to a new level by undergoing a third-party assessment to verify their practices. The certification lends credibility and accountability to sustainable businesses, much in the same way Fair Trade works for coffee. Measure Meant can help your business through the certification process by managing the project and lending assistance in meeting the rigorous standards.
- Impact Assessments — How does your business compare when it comes to measuring social, environmental, and governance (ESG) criteria throughout your operations? Whether you want to reduce your company’s Green House Gas (GHG) emissions or to measure performance against the UN Sustainable Development Goals, Measure Meant can help to evaluate your current impact and create a roadmap toward improvement.
- Strategic Planning — Whether your company is just beginning to define its social purpose strategies or you are looking to create greater positive impact, building a roadmap is a great place to start. Integrating social purpose into your core business structure is no longer an option in today’s economy. Employees and consumers expect a clear, well executed strategy from the companies with which they do business. From mission to execution, Measure Meant can lead you through this process.
- Nonprofit partnerships
- Community engagement programs
- Social impact policies (preferred supplier policy, charitable giving policy, etc.)
- TRUE Zero Waste Certifications
Now more than ever, social purpose has become a business imperative. The pressures that keep corporate leaders up at night, if harnessed correctly, have the power to change the world. — Greg Hills, Managing Director at FSG
“I cannot speak highly enough in regard to the experience I had while working with Kara on our Certified B Corp project. She was professional, intelligent, organized and was able to keep me on an agreeable, yet aggressive timeline. Kara also becomes your advocate and cheer leader continually being encouraging and positive. I highly recommend Kara and Measure Meant Social Impact Consulting if your business is looking at what strategies you can implement to become a socially and environmentally responsible force for good in your community!”
— Russell Fleming, Managing Partner, Mutu Coffee Roasters