Fractional Sustainability Director
A part time sustainability leader to add capacity and expertise where you need it most.
Whether you have a strong program in place, or need to start from the beginning, we’ve got you covered. Along the way, we will make sure we’re not only delivering the work, we will also keep you up to date on important policy changes and emerging best practices in your industry. We’ll become a part of your team without you having to hire a new employee!
The type of work we do:
- Sustainability strategy development
- Sustainability program design and implementation (zero waste, giving, supply chain)
- Other environmental and social impact programs
- Sustainability reporting and compliance (B Corp, CDP, SASB)
- Greenhouse gas accounting and management
- Product lifecycle assessments
- Ongoing social and environmental tracking
Building a regenerative economy will require constant learning. That means the work may shift in response to internal or external factors, going beyond what you initially conceived. For example, you might call us for impact assessment work and later find that you want to reassess your business strategy. And as we make progress, the work will naturally evolve. Perhaps we’ve already helped you create a carbon reduction plan, and now your customers are asking you to track your impact on biodiversity. We can help you anticipate these needs and address them as they appear.
This service is for you if:
- You are committed to sustainability, but you need more capacity to accomplish your goals
- You aren’t sure how to improve your sustainability practices
- You aren’t ready or able to hire a full-time sustainability role, or you want to delegate sustainability across your organization
- You need expertise to comply with new standards or certifications
Timeframe and budget:
We’ll co-create the position depending on your goals and current capacity to ensure it fits your needs. The pricing will be determined after we get to know your business and is influenced by time required per month and the project complexity. We are eager to work together in person and will agree on a cadence for working from company offices (depending on location)